12.10.05

whether or not

Weather forecasts, I tell you. I've checked three of four different sites since morning for the weather in Istanbul over Fri/Sat/Sun- and of course, I've got varying predictions. In fact, msn weather has actually changed from morning till now. I suppose it is to be expected, what with weather being so fickle and all.
Generally speaking, though, there is some consensus- about 18/19 degrees (celsius) in the daytime, with a few showers here and there. Light winds, if any. It sounds lovely dunnit?

and by the way, this is the history of Istanbul weather for Oct 14-18 since '96 or so.
average max temp: 19.4C
average min temp: 13.8C

So it looks like one jacket and one sweater/sweatshirt. (definitely a sweater for -d-, but i am not sure about myself- will I need a sweater, really...?)

in: / / /

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

sweater for me is fine. sweatshirt for you is fine.
i think.

October 12, 2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home