11.10.05

spending

Some musings on my outlook in life made me think.
I tend to want to spend. Also, I tend to believe (at the time of reckoning) that its ok to spend. “Just a little bit more for a good meal, or a little bit more on that something for someone, is ok” I’ll tend to think. Except, with a budget like the one we have drawn up for this trip I cannot afford to (oh, really cannot afford to!) be like that in Turkey! I mean, I can’t sepnd money that is specifically for something else, just because that something else is later, and turkey is ‘now’. Y’ know? Aargh, this is going to be tough, especially given the kind of foodies we are.
Listen up mate, you better get your act together.

And then I get this from a dearest friend:
"Spend money even if you don’t have it because the moment will never come back
but money will, someday or the other.
"

Thanks, man. Keep that spare room in your house handy.

in: /

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spare room is unlikely bro once we move to Mumbai unless we stay in Goregaon. But the living room will always have space for the two of you :)

October 11, 2005 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he. goregaon? bandra you cats, bandra!

October 11, 2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home