5.10.05

The bag is here!

I feel very cold.
Well at least I feel colder than -a-.
And I know that 15 - 16 (degrees celcius) is not that cold but still.

I asked my mum to pack a few of our things back in India and send them here with someone... and the stuff is here and thankgod for that. I was contemplating all sorts of layering of clothes to be comfortable and avoid my blue nails sort of situation in the land of the Blue Mosque (yes that does happen to me!! and no I am not a freak of nature!)

Yippee.

in: /

2 Comments:

Blogger shakester said...

yes, its all good, dear -d-. and no 15-16 will not be feeezing, but it will be chilly so we should be prepared...!:)

October 05, 2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger shakester said...

talking of bags, what happens to our LBS...still undecided...

October 05, 2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home