13.11.05

writing woes

There is way too much to write. I cannot stop myself from writing to the extent of detail that I am, for I want it to be as much blow by blow for those who read it as for us- and I am really enjoying it. But this also means I am progressing slowly, and the fear of things fading from freshness is all too real, already. What is one to do.?
Write write write, I suppose. There won’t be so many posts per day for every day, sure- some might just have the one- but there is so much to write about. Small tidbits and remembrances that strike me on the bus and in the bath and as I lay down to sleep- and where will they all end up? As fragments of words and thoughts in time or will they get articulated?
Sigh….

2 Comments:

Blogger nina said...

I think this way of reliving it is almost as much fun as the first round of actually going there, eh? Almost.

The memories become clearer, and the experience intensifies. write on i say. this is why you travelled!

November 16, 2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger shakester said...

why thank you nina. I needed that!:)

November 16, 2005 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home